Shading and Texture Artist
Shading and Texture Artists will be responsible for the look and feel of materials on characters and props. They will work closely with the Art Director, Modelers, and Lighters.
- Three or more years of work experience
- Proficiency in Maya (notably UV unwrapping) and Photoshop
- Familiarity with packages similar to Mari and Substance Painter a plu.
- Deep understanding of color theory and render styles required
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for learning
- Adaptable and flexible to shifting production demands
- Conversational English is desirable for communicating with offices in Los Angeles